Eco-friendly norfolk cottage with pretty garden.
Welcome to Rose Cottage! Our holiday cottage is just off the Village Green, right in the heart of the pretty village of Binham.
Visitors love Rose Cottage, it is a wonderful environmentally-friendly traditional brick-and-flint Norfolk cottage which has been furnished in a charming style to the highest ecological standards. The pretty garden is an ideal place to relax on summer days. The sittin room has an easy-to-use wood burning stove for cosy evenings round the fire.
It is a perfect year-round retreat. You will feel secluded but also right in the heart of the village. Read the testimonials page for feedback from our guests.
If you are interested, do just send me an email to check availability!
* Sleeps 4
* Prices from £350 per week
* Short breaks available off peak
* Changeover day: Friday
* Bed linen & towels included
* Family friendly, Pets welcome
* Run on a sustainable and green basis
3 Bunker Hill, Binham, Norfolk, NR21 0DF
Enquiries to Sarah: firstname.lastname@example.org
"We'll come yet again to Rose Cottage,
our Norfolk home-from-home..."
See the lovely poem our guests wrote to the cottage in summer 2017 on the testimonials page.
Ten Green Tips for your stay at Rose Cottage·
· please do use the wood burning stove in the evenings: it is easy to light – see the laminated instructions by the fire.
· Trevor, who runs the Binham local store, stocks almost everything. Please support his business, as it is vital for our village.
· in the summer you can line-dry your washing in the garden. The pegs are in the hanging cupboard in the kitchen
· do use the compost bin for organic waste: we use all the compost we make on this garden!
· do use the Norfolk Coast-Hopper bus. We park in the (cheaper) Wells-town car park (not on the quay or at the beach) and then take the Hopper to Holkham and walk back along the beach.
· there is a bird feeder in the garden. Do fill it up if you like.
· this is a good area for star-gazing since there is less glow from local street lights at night. Use a star-gazing app to study the skies in the evening.
· the Chequers in the village is a lovely, friendly family pub with good food and good local beer. And it is just a short stroll across the Village Green.
· the local farmer provides milk fresh from the farm. You can take the glass bottle in the fridge when you walk up to collect milk. The farm is just past the Priory on the RHS.
· there is a jute shopping bag in the kitchen - do use it for your shopping to reduce plastic bag consumption.