Eco-friendly norfolk cottage with pretty garden.
Autumn 2019 availability - also prices for New Year on request :-)
Welcome to Rose Cottage! A lovely cottage with a pretty courtyard garden. Perfectly situated as it is peacefully hidden away just a step from the village green in the centre of Binham. A perfect retreat - summer or winter.
Rose Cottage is a wonderful environmentally-friendly traditional brick-and-flint Norfolk cottage which has been furnished in a charming style to the highest ecological standards. The pretty garden is an ideal place to relax on summer days. The sitting room has an easy-to-use wood burning stove for cosy evenings round the fire.
It is a perfect year-round retreat. You will feel secluded but also right in the heart of this great village. Do read the testimonials page for real recent feedback from our guests.
If you are interested, do just send me an email on email@example.com to ask about availability and prices!
* Sleeps 4
* Prices from £350 per week
* Short breaks available off peak
* Changeover day: Friday
* Bed linen & towels included
* Family friendly, Pets welcome
* Run on a sustainable and green basis
3 Bunker Hill, Binham, Norfolk, NR21 0DF
Enquiries to Sarah: firstname.lastname@example.org
"We'll come yet again to Rose Cottage,
our Norfolk home-from-home..."
See the lovely poem our guests wrote to the cottage in summer 2017 on the testimonials page.
Green Tips for your stay at Rose Cottage·
· in the summer you can line-dry your washing in the garden. The pegs are in the hanging cupboard in the kitchen
· do use the compost bin for organic waste: we use all the compost we make on this garden!
· do use the Norfolk Coast-Hopper bus. We park in the (cheaper) Wells-town car park (not on the quay or at the beach) and then take the Hopper to Holkham and walk back along the beach.
· this is a good area for star-gazing since there is less glow from local street lights at night. Use a star-gazing app to study the skies in the evening.
· the local farmer provides milk fresh from the farm. You can take the glass bottle in the fridge when you walk up to collect milk. The farm is just past the Priory on the RHS.
Trevor, who runs the Binham local store, stocks almost everything. Please support his business, as it is vital for our village.
in winter please do use the wood burning stove in the evenings: it is easy to light – see the laminated instructions by the fire.